[How To] Activate Microsoft Office 2013 Online For Free
Since Microsoft released the latest version Microsoft Office 2013,the most famous utility software which includes many features,Office 2013 is more “cloud-based” than previous versions. This is notable as the default save location is the user’s SkyDrive. Also, Microsoft is hoping that users will get Office 2013 through Office 365 subscriptions.
Microsoft Office 2013 includes updated support for ISO/IEC 29500, the International Standard version of Office Open XML (OOXML) file format as well as OASIS Open Document Format 1.2, which Office 2013 can read and write. Additionally, Office 2013 provides full read, write, and edit support for ISO 32000 (PDF). Microsoft Office 2013 also supports Office Open XML Strict, a format which Microsoft has submitted to the ISO for interoperability with other office suites, and to aid adoption in the public sector.
New features include a new read mode in Microsoft Word, a presentation mode in Microsoft PowerPoint and improved touch and inking in all of the Office programs. Microsoft Word can also insert video and audio from online sources as well as the capability to broadcast documents on the Web. Word and PowerPoint also have bookmark-like features which sync the position of the document between different computers.
let me instruct you how to activate Microsoft Office 2013 Online For free,follow below steps:
The above warning will come whenever you open any Office 2013 product with the count down of remain grace period to activate Office 2013.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account to get the free product key of Office 2013.
- Now open any Microsoft Office 2013 product which will come up with the above mentioned warning. You will need to click on the “Change Product Key” button and copy the product key you’ve got in step 1 here. Also mark the checkbox which says “Attempt to automatically activate my product online”. Then click on the Install button to continue.
- Your account will be updated. Click on OK to continue.
- Now Microsoft Office Activation Wizard will open automatically. You can activate the software over the Internet because this is the only option available right now.
- You have successfully activated Microsoft Office 2013 and now you can continue using the Office suite.
- Like My Article,Then Feel Free To Share With Your Friends And Follow Us On Facebook–>TechMuZu